RV Park Policy
- Check-in: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Please plan accordingly as we do not allow arrivals after 8:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
- Two pets per RV
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times
- Please clean up after your pet
- Due to insurance concerns, Pitt bulls, Rottweilers or any aggressive dogs are not permitted at the RV sites
- Please respect your neighbors and keep your dogs quiet
- Barking dogs may be asked to leave
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings
- Do not put garbage in the fire ring
- Do not move the fire ring
- Do not bring in wood from outside of the county, it is against the law
- Stay five days or longer and receive a 10% discount
- Military personnel receives a 10% discount
Cancellations and Refunds:
There will be a $50.00 processing fee for any cancellation. There will be a 75% refund for cancellations less than thirty days, but more than eight days prior to arrival. There will be a 25% refund for cancellations seven days or less prior to arrival. There will be NO refunds due to weather. There will be NO refunds for no shows and arrival date changes. NO refunds are given for guests not adhering to policy rules. There will be NO refunds or rate reductions issued for utilities disruption including electric, water, etc., as these are beyond our control. NO refunds will be issued for weather related problems, as these too are beyond our control.
Fireworks and sparklers not permitted
No tents are permitted on sites
Minors must be under adults supervision at all times
Alcohol is permitted at your site only and not to be displayed
There is to be NO intoxication, drugs, loud or profane language tolerated
Only paying guests permitted at RV sites